Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends Wayback Wednesday Answers Date December 11, 2019. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
- “I’m in ___ of your talent!”
- Canned pork product that’s popular in Hawaii
- ___ lift (one way to get up a mountain)
- Mother’s Day month
- “My ___ are burning!” (“You were just talking about me, weren’t you?”)
- Something to attach a corsage with
- 1986 movie, written by John Hughes, whose title refers to a colorful prom dress: 3 wds.
- “___ no big deal”
- Monica’s married name, on “Friends”
- “It doesn’t bother me ___”: 2 wds.
- “___ Ventura: Pet Detective” (Jim Carrey franchise)
- With 35-Across, 1984 movie, written by John Hughes, whose title refers to a mostly forgotten birthday
- Part of a shoe that touches the ground
- Manhattan’s Third or Park, for example: Abbr.
- “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets” star DeHaan
- Park yourself on a park bench
- Victoria Beckham’s nickname in the Spice Girls
- See 23-Across
- Remnant of a bonfire
- ___ bag (container given to a party guest)
- Actress Larson who plays Captain Marvel
- Pacino and Franken, for two
- 1985 movie, written by John Hughes, whose title refers to an experiment gone awry: 2 wds.
- Abbreviation that cuts a list of things short
- “Oh, that really is too bad”
- Bit of wordplay
- Stag’s mate
- Longtime “Law & Order” actor Chris
- Color of raspberries and strawberries
Down Clues and Answers