Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends Wayback Wednesday Answers Date April 29, 2020. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
- Thing that’s very popular, but not for long
- Bottle tops
- Break the ___ (what criminals do)
- Tall spring bloom with a “blue flag” variety
- Unit of measurement for land
- ___ wave (type of curve, in math)
- Puppeteer who directed the 1981 film “The Great Muppet Caper”: 2 wds.
- Camping item that could be A-frame or dome-shaped
- Best possible, as a situation
- First shot of a badminton point
- Run a cloth over
- When a flight is expected to get there: Abbr.
- Body part that detects sound
- State that borders Florida’s panhandle: Abbr.
- Does the sidestroke, perhaps
- 1982 fantasy film, directed by 15-Across, with a 2019 prequel series on Netflix: 3 wds.
- Animal that might have one hump or two
- “Murder, ___ Wrote”
- “There wasn’t a ___ eye in the house”
- Swampy place
- “___ Almighty” (2007 Steve Carell comedy)
- Mickey Mouse’s pet dog
- Stands in place for an artist
- Person who creates verses
- 1986 film, directed by 15-Across, starring David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King
- Big vases
- Not costing any money
- The going ___ (what things currently cost)
- What you get out of in the morning
- Number like “points per game,” for short
- Artificially inflate, like an expense account
Down Clues and Answers