Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends TV Tuesday Answers Date March 30, 2021. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
Down Clues and Answers
- Let sit in a bucket of water, say
- Prefix with “virus” or “body”
- Group of players
- Still continuing
- Last name of actress Della, or first name of actress Witherspoon
- Sheepish noises?
- “Oh, for Pete’s ___!”
- Information channel that debuted in 1980
- Major fuss
- Cut, as a lawn
- Three-pronged item held by the god Poseidon
- Actress James of “The Dig”
- With nothing on it, like a bagel
- When repeated, the title of a 2014 song by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj
- “___ the torpedoes, full speed ahead!”
- Swedish retailer that sells do-it-yourself goods
- Take ___ to paper (begin writing)
- They “return” in a “Star Wars” sequel
- Graphical ___ interface (what the computer abbreviation “GUI” stands for)
- Containers put on the ends of a string to make a toy “telephone”: 2 wds.
- Willy who owned a chocolate factory, in a book
- ___ Leppard (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band)
- Deviation from the ___ (something unusual)
- Appliances whose contents are often transferred into dryers
- ___ of office (politician’s ceremonial promise)
- “___ Shrugged” (Ayn Rand novel)
- Eh, just okay: Hyph.
- Like people on the better of Santa’s two lists
- “Everything She Wants” pop band
- ___-in-the-wall (small, undiscovered restaurant)
- Newspaper’s opinion page: Hyph.
- Photo, for short
- Radio host Glass who wears chunky black eyeglasses
- Split ___ (mouth injury you might get falling off a bike)