Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends TV Tuesday Answers Date December 17, 2019. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
- Dress edges
- Opposite of fiction
- A ___ in the Pod (maternity clothing store chain)
- Country where Saddam Hussein was president
- ___ Soothe (Vaseline lotion variety in a green bottle)
- Month for National Coming Out Day: Abbr.
- With 25-Across, NBC sketch comedy series since 1975 whose regulars have included Gilda Radner, Eddie Murphy, and Tina Fey: 2 wds.
- Opposite of nays, in voting
- Object involved in an eclipse
- Washing the dishes or vacuuming, for example
- Hip-hop performances
- See 15-Across
- Way of walking
- “Rock ___ Block” (HGTV show)
- Dwight Eisenhower’s nickname
- 1990s-2000s Fox sketch comedy series that introduced Alex Borstein, Jordan Peele, and Keegan-Michael Key: 2 wds.
- Somerhalder who stars on Netflix’s “V-Wars”
- ___ capita income
- Word before “shoppe” in some antique stores’ names
- Canadian sketch comedy series of the 1970s and 1980s that featured Catherine O’Hara, John Candy, and Rick Moranis: Abbr.
- Sheep that aren’t ewes
- Gumby’s pony friend
- Essence of one’s being
- Garden dirt
- 1990s Fox sketch comedy series, developed by Keenen Ivory Wayans, that gave Jamie Foxx and Jim Carrey their start: 3 wds.
- Get 100% on, as a final exam
- ___ surgeon (kind of dentist)
- On cloud ___ (delighted)
- ___ school (future doctor’s institution)
- Regular stipend or salary
- Rock genre associated with Gary Glitter and David Bowie
Down Clues and Answers