Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends Top 40 Thursday Answers Date October 01, 2020. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
- Air problem that traffic emissions contribute to
- Initials of the president who implemented the New Deal
- Natural container for peas
- Place to pack tobacco
- “… to form a ___ perfect union …”
- Rose’s husband, on “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”
- Skater’s spinning jump
- Many a native of Bahrain or Qatar
- ___ v. Wade (historic Supreme Court case)
- “Let’s Talk About Love” producer who won the 1985, 1992, and 1994 Grammys for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical: 2 wds.
- Color similar to butterscotch
- ___ the line (follow orders)
- Device you can mute a TV show with
- With 31-Across, “Sir Duke” singer who won the 1977 Grammy for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical
- “I ___ God” (Kanye West song): 2 wds.
- Academic ending in an address bar
- See 25-Across
- 2009 movie that was the first film to gross over $2 billion
- ___ Wednesday (February 17, 2021)
- Move side to side, like one’s finger
- “Thriller” producer who won the 1982, 1984, and 1991 Grammys for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical: 2 wds.
- Catering hall’s coffee dispenser
- Running ___ (going berserk)
- Actor Reid who played Patrick on “Schitt’s Creek”
- “That was years ___”
- Brazilian soccer legend who received an honorary knighthood in 1997
- “___ (Looks Like a Lady)” (Aerosmith hit)
- Bear’s shelter
- Suffix that means “most”
Down Clues and Answers