Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends Top 40 Thursday Answers Date December 19, 2019. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
- “There’s no ___ complaining”
- ___ shed (relative of a man cave)
- Bumps on the face
- Pilot or Paper Mate writing utensil
- Fee you might ignore when calculating a tip
- Drink as fast as possible
- 2018 top 10 hit for Justin Timberlake, or a 2013 top 10 hit for A Great Big World: 2 wds.
- Axe-throwing skill
- ___ v. Wade (1973 Supreme Court case)
- Make a pillowcase or skirt
- Sweet, salty, sour, bitter, or umami sensation
- Clever humor
- 2017 top 10 hit for Ed Sheeran, or a 2015 top 10 hit for One Direction
- “Pearls Before ___” (comic strip)
- Solo in “Aida,” for example
- “This ___ been the best day of my life!”
- Roulette calculations
- Pork skins
- 2018 top 10 hit for Cardi B, Bad Bunny, and J Balvin, or a 2010 top 10 hit for Enrique Iglesias: 3 wds.
- Barrel on a Saint Bernard’s collar
- Maker of X-Temp boxers and briefs
- Word used to vote against legislation
- ___ Instant Messenger (former chat service)
- Long, skinny fish
- 2016 top 10 hit for DJ Snake, or a 2004 top 10 hit for Mario: 4 wds.
- “On the double!”: Abbr.
- “Where ___ they now?”
- What some dogs shed
- Cozy rooms
- Many people work eight of them per day: Abbr.
- Soft metal
Down Clues and Answers