Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends People Sunday Answers Date January 12, 2020. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
Down Clues and Answers
- Stomach, in slang
- Like shooting fish ___ barrel: 2 wds.
- At one time, but not anymore
- Greeting from a pirate
- Race that lives on Pandora, in “Avatar”
- ___ rock (genre of Queen and T. Rex)
- Shape of a bedspring
- Car company whose logo is four interlocking rings
- “Star ___: Picard” (CBS All Access series that premieres this month)
- Outdoor-goods retailer based in Freeport, Maine: 3 wds.
- “ASAP!,” to a hospital worker
- Unexpectedly missing, in the military: Abbr.
- Spitting ___ (exact duplicate)
- Southeast Asian nation between Vietnam and Thailand
- Guitar player’s sound box
- Fabric used to make pantyhose
- ___-O-Honey (chewy candy)
- Thing liked above all others
- Smart ___ (wise guy)
- Six-point plays, in football: Abbr.
- Money given when something is found
- Walk slowly into shallow water
- “The ___ Ranger” (Johnny Depp movie)
- Had on, like a suit
- Tablet computer with Air, Pro, and mini models
- NBA team that plays in Brooklyn’s Barclays Center
- Ivy League university in New Haven, Connecticut
- “Nancy ___” (show on the CW)
- American Kennel Club dog breed with the shortest name
- Many moons ___