Welcome! Crosswords With Friends is a daily crossword application created by Zynga. This website is totally dedicated in providing answers for all categories of Crosswords With Friends and you will find here all Crosswords With Friends Movie Monday Answers Date April 20, 2020. Crosswords With Friends is a daily crosswords puzzle where you can solve the crosswords from this categories: Movie Monday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, People Sunday, Smarypants Saturday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday
Click one of the clues to reveal the answer.
Across Clues and Answers
- Top of a pizza box
- “Do you even lift, ___?” (meme about personal strength)
- Lightning ___ (electricity diverter)
- President Eisenhower’s nickname
- “Match Game” emcee Baldwin
- A matador might wave a red one
- Word that can go before “cozy” or “kettle”
- Longtime “Saturday Night Live” regular Carvey
- Central Iowa city
- “Pitch Perfect” actress who voices Poppy, Queen of the Pop Trolls, in “Trolls World Tour”: 2 wds.
- “Yes,” in the Coast Guard
- It once had a chat service called Instant Messenger
- “Broad City” comedian Jacobson
- “Much ___ About Nothing” (Shakespeare comedy)
- Ctrl-___-Del (common computer key combination)
- “Since U Been Gone” singer who voices Delta Dawn, leader of the Country Trolls, in “Trolls World Tour”: 2 wds.
- Bug that makes tiny underground tunnels
- Substance that’s mined
- Direction from California to Virginia
- Crafty, like a fox
- Sedan, convertible, or hatchback
- Black Sabbath singer who voices Thrash, former king of the Hard Rock Trolls, in “Trolls World Tour”: 2 wds.
- Meat from a cow
- “___ Between Two Lovers” (1977 Mary MacGregor hit)
- They may interrupt streamed TV shows
- “The ___ Bitsy Spider”
- “Want to make ___?” (“Care to wager?”): 2 wds.
- By way of
- Inked picture on the body, for short
- Install, as carpeting
- Flexible wood that’s used in archery bows
Down Clues and Answers